QUEEN OF GALAPAGOS
- - 6 double cabins with private bathroom,
- - Air conditioner and hot water.
- - Fully air conditioned Social Areas TV – DVD.
- - 7 crew members plus a naturalistic guide.
- - All the cabins with balcony and sea beautiful view.
- - A large staging area, air compressor, tanks, weights and diving equipment (for rent) Dive master and dive master assistant for diving trips.
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK THIS BOAT WITH US, PLEASE DIAL OUR
NET PRICE DURING 2009: $ 2420 TOUR 8 days - 7 nights
Day 1 MONDAY: San Cristobal – Lobos I.
Day 2 TUESDAY: Plazas – Santa Fe.
Day 3 WEDNESDAY Española: Punta Suárez – Gardner Bay
Day 4 THURSDAY Floreana: Post Office Bay – Devil's Crown – Punta Cormorant
Day 5 FRIDAY Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station – Highlands
Day 6 SATURDAY: North Seymour I. – Bartholomew I.
Day 7 SUNDAY: Sullivan - Bartholomew I . .
Day 8 MONDAY: San Cristobal – Interpretation Centre – Airport
- - Accommodation on board
- - All meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner)
- - Guided excursions led by a certified bilingual naturalist (English- Spanish) authorized by Galapagos National Park
- - Fresh water, tea and coffee
Round trip air tickets to/from Galapagos Islands.
- - Galapagos National Park entrance fee.
- - Extra drinks
- - Tips
- - Snorkeling gear (mask, tube, fins) 5 or 8 days
- - Personal expenses